Wednesday, July 30, 2008

San Antonio






I'm still sitting here fooling around with this blogger. I need to figure out how to add images, so I thought I'd chat about last weeks trip to San Antonio and try adding some pics, too. We were SUPPOSED to be going down to South Padre, but due to hurricane dolly, we had to stop in San Antonio. Our good friends Carl, Kendra, and baby Kennedy live there, so we just stayed with them. Johnna, Josh, and Ben came, too. We were all pretty bummed about not getting to go to the beach, but we still had fun visiting with each other for a few days. All of the babies were oh so cute :) Take a look (hopefully it will work)....

1 comments:

Melody said...

It looks like y'all had a fun trip after all! I can't believe how big Landon is getting - such a handsome guy! Can't wait to see y'all soon, but in the meantime, I will enjoy cyber-stalking you. :)