Thursday, October 30, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 9:32 PM
Monday, October 20, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 8:05 PM
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 7:22 AM
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 9:06 PM
Monday, October 6, 2008
Posted by Ashley at 8:24 PM
Posted by Ashley at 8:13 PM
Posted by Ashley at 8:06 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3. Everything about fall...weather, holidays, family time, etc.
1. Losing a loved one...particularly Landon, Chris, or either of these babies in me...or my mom.
2. Bad weather...if you know me well, you know I am terrified of storms. I make a mad dash for the bath tub if there's a tornado warning anywhere within a few counties away :) I think I have brainwashed my child, as well. He frets when he hears thunder.
3. ROACHES! Those things are absolutely SICK!
4. I'm gonna add a 4th one even though it only asked for 3. I am quite fearful of how life will be like come this time next year. Not because twins are coming...but because I will no longer be working. It has been a VERY long time since I have not made my own income....since like junior high school. Fortunately, we are blessed with Chris' job and the ability to be able to live off his income alone. It will just be an adjustment and I'm a bit nervous about it.
1. To become more spiritual. I have a strong relationship with Christ...we speak daily, but I do not belong to any particular church. I would love to find the perfect church to raise my family in. Now if I could just get my husband off of the golf course on Sunday mornings :)
2. To be the best wife and mother I can possibly be....to be able to balance the two. With these twins coming next year, my life will be very consumed with mommy stuff. I will always have to remember that I am not only a mommy, but a wife to an incredible man. Some women tend to forget that and my goal is to always balance the two.
3. Get more organized at home. I'm Miss Organization at school, but at home...not so much. I think I want to get a label maker. Sounds like a good start to me :)
3 Current Obsessions:
1. Blogging!!! Mine, but mostly others!
2.Tuna...I know it's weird, but it's a pregnancy thing. I'm not even aloud to have very much, so I have to limit myself. Sure did rush to Subway after school today and get a tuna sub!
3. Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte with non-fat milk and no whip from Starbucks.
1. Landon is the most precious thing that I have ever laid eyes on.
2. This is my last year of teaching. (atleast for several years)
3. I am BEYOND thrilled about stay-at-home mommyhood!!!
4. I'm adding a 4th again...I am SO EXCITED that my family is growing and I can't wait to meet these twins!
I tag Johnna, Heather, Melody, and Andrea
Posted by Ashley at 7:05 PM