Sunday, July 12, 2009

The girl's 1st swim!

We got the girls into their bikinis today and took them for their very first swim. They were both a little shocked when we first dipped them in, but began to love the water right away. Emily continued to love the pool the entire time we were out there (which was all of 15 minutes since it's so stifling hot here in Texas!), but Allie was over it in about 5 minutes. Landon loved watching his sisters take their first dip, although he was a little concerned at first. He kept saying, "They're not big enough. They're too small to going swimming." Such the protector! I snapped a few pics of the girl's first swim in our pool. Some turned out okay, but of course my camera went dead before I could get any super cute ones. Enjoy!

My three little fishies!

Me with my sweet Emily.

Big Brother keeping a close eye on his sisters :)

My very horrible attempt at a family shot...it's just too hard with 5 people!

Me and my beautiful luvbugs!

4 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love those little luvbugs can't wait to see them this weekend!

Binford Family said...

so cute... I love the goggles on Chris' head... I can see him swimming dead serious in them! They are all so precious!

Erika Edwards said...

I love there bikini's - so freaking cute!! I loved swimming with you saturday, what a great time!! I love you and your sweet family

The Wallace Bunch said...

Where did you find bikinis small enough for them? I have looked high and low and the smallest I can find is 12 months. Thank you for messaging me, by the way. Its good to know someone else who might be going through what I am going through. I have another friend with twins too...."Life at the Lasaters" is their blog.