Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A few new pics of the kiddos

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago that I never got around to posting. Enjoy!

Landon LOVED the rodeo!!

Campo Verde...yummy :)

Bath Time!

Dallas World Aquarium

If you've been to the Dallas Aquarium, you know what I went through trying to get this massive stroller down those teeny tiny aisles......but the girls didn't mind the traffic jam!

Landon showing his sisters the big turtle.

Emily thinks her sister is crazy :)

We had a great time!

3 comments:

Binford Family said...

The girls are getting so big and so beautiful! I sure wish you posted more often! :)

sara said...

looks liek you had a great time!

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love my stark kiddos!!!!!!!! Can't wait to play with all three of them this weekend! Ben misses his BFF too!