Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family fun, concerts, and monster trucks

Last wknd, we went out to Southlake to have dinner and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Steph, Uncle Shaun, Keagan, and Uncle John-Michael. Fun times!

Well, this is pretty sad, but I seriously cant tell which pretty is sitting in Grandma's lap here! I think it's Allie, but not 100% sure :-/

Uncle John-Mike and Landon messing around with swords. Uncle John-Mike is your typical 25-yr-old bachelor. He lives in Dallas, dresses in the latest trendy fashion, works out all the time, dates hot chicks, likes to party till the sun comes up, ya know...that type. BUT, he is also a VERY hard worker and cares deeply for his family. He is an amazing guy and Landon ADORES him :-)


The boys playing some catch in the street.

My perfect nephew, Keagan, blowing a dandelion.

About to take the ol' tractor out for a spin.



If you know me well, you know I LOVE Drake. He made a stop at UTA on is college tour he's on right now, so Kara and I went last Friday! You had to have a student ID to get tickets, so I had to dig deep to get those dang things! And it sold out in less than 2 hours...but I still ended up getting us floor seats! It was our 3rd time to see him, and once again...he was amazing :-) I'll spare you the 10 million pics I took, and just share my favorite :-)

A couple of wknd's ago, Chris and I took Landon and his little buddy, Mitchell to see the Monster Truck rally at the Cowboy stadium. Chris got us great seats, but too bad we didnt get to sit in them!! When we entered the stadium, a lady scanned our tickets and said "Have yall already entered once before?" I told her we had not, she looked at us and our tickets strange, and sent us on our way. When we got to our seats, there was a family of 4 sitting in them! After comparing tickets, we realized the ticket broker person on StubHub had double sold our seats! And after chatting with a lot of angry people, we realized the same thing happened to the entire row we were on! The guy who sold us our tickets was a scam artist. UGH! Anyhow...after talking with customer service and many ushers at the stadium and playing musical chairs for a while, we wound up just standing on this landing thing. The boys had a blast and never really knew the difference. Im pretty sure they just think the monster truck rally involves a lot of seat switching :-) On a good note, we ended up getting reimbursed 100% plus an additional $100 for our trouble! NICE :-)



I just wanted to include these 2 funny pics of the girls. We stopped for a hot dog at Costco the other day while we were shopping. Emily was NOT having the photo shoot I was trying to do, so this is the face that stayed put during our entire lunch. She is a bit naughty at times, I tell you!! And the other one is just so cute to me. Landon likes to dress his sisters up in his sports attire (hats, cleats, whatever they'll let him dress them in) and pretend they are going to baseball practice. He pretends to be the coach and they are his players. So cute :-)

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)

Binford Family said...

ha ha ha! That face of hers at Costco is sooooo cute! And I LOVE them in the hats- precious. (they look like Landon with long hair)