Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

As always, my pictures are out of order :-/ I'm sure there's a way to reorganize them on here, but I'm not about to try and figure that out. I'll wind up just deleting them all I'm sure. Anyhow...Easter was great this year! We spent time at Chris' dad's house and at my grandma's house. It was such a great wknd!
Grandpa got a bounce house for the kids this year. Unfortunately, it started pouring the minute we got outside, but we were able to get in some slippery slidey fun before the lightening started.

Warming up in the hot tub after bouncing in the chilly rain.

Allie face-planted right into the mud. She was pissed! But only for a second :-) She was back at it in no time.






Three faces looking at the camera!!! And even better...three smiles!!!! It's a miracle!!

Em looks like a little chub here to me.



Donna had cakeballs as part of each place setting. SCORE!




Easter morning at home! The Easter Bunny paid a visit!




I spent 75 bucks on crap! UGH! But I guess its worth it to see my babies smile :-)

Nommie and Poppie make a huge deal about Easter. They LOVE kids and are kids at heart themselves :-) There was more bounce house fun to be had here too!









Look at Emily's face in these. Haha! She was NOT having the group photo opp.









Stay tuned for pictures of Allie and Emily's 3rd Bday party coming in a few days. They had so much fun!!! It turned out perfect :-)

4 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

Love all the pictures!! Especially the one with all three looking and smiling. :)

Nicolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicolie said...

Great pictures! Love the top of your blog, such a sweet picture of Chris and the kids :)

Binford Family said...

Landon looks so grown up in these pictures. I want to dive into that massive pool by the way... I am thinking as soon as school is out! :) Love you!