Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Catching up on our summer fun!

As our leisurely days of summer come quickly to a close, I figure I'd better catch up on my blog so everyone can see all of the fun we've been having! We've definitely stayed busy! Warning!!! Picture Overload!!!

Working on our fine motor skills while Mommy works on laundry :-)


Boys day of fun at The Children's Museum with Caden






Six Flags with Hayden Bella






Lots and lots and lots of coloring, drawing, and writing 

 Just a pretty picture of my Allie Kathryn

 My cousin, Sunny came in town from Georgia so my mom, Landon, and I met her for lunch one day. It was so good to see her! We spent many summer days swimming together at the Granbury city pool as children.

Fishing at Nana's in Granbury

 We've spent a few days just lounging in our jammies all day long. LOVE those days!!

Hurricane Harbor! This first pic is of Landon pouting because he didnt want to leave :-( 








Landon reading my first Blog Book to his sisters.

 The bounce house place at the mall is always a great way to beat the heat!







 Great Wolf Lodge with Grandma and Grandpa


 Lots of dinners by the pool

Several nights out at the ballpark. Check out these seats!! Thanks Kuentz's!!!


The pretties got their new backpacks for Mother's Day Out starting in a few weeks!

 We've had lots of ice cream this summer! Birthday cake flavor is the favorite of these three.

 Mmmm...cookies :-)

We swim in our pool just about everyday. 







Fun at Daddy's golf course.

Landon says this is the face he's giving me for now on when I take his picture...he's SOOO over it :-)







Swimming with our aunts, uncles, and cousins at Aunt Jessica and Uncle Beau's house.











1 comments:

Binford Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all those pictures. I love the girls hair pulled up at the bounce house place, the one of them watching cookies in their undies too! I love them all. Such great pictures! Another summer coming to an end. :( xoxoxox