Sunday, September 23, 2012

Landon is 6!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 6!!!! He decided he wanted a BOYS ONLY Birthday Party...no babies and most definitely, no girls! So, we invited 12 little boys around Landon's age to Lifetime Fitness for his bday party this year. They swam, played relay games in the gym, bounced in the bounce house, and ate pizza/cake. It turned out to be a fun day of Boys Only fun! Happy Birthday to my Best Boy!!





































I decorated our living room while he was sleeping the night before his bday.

The night of Landon's actual bday, we met some of our family up at Chuck E Cheese. Although, I loathe this dang place, the kids had tons of fun!! 










I

He had another little bday celebration at Nommie and Poppie's house the day after his bday. He received a few fun gifts and we ate MORE cake. I tell you what, my children sure are loved!!! 

Didnt realize this "6" was backwards until just now! ha!






1 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

Super cute - I hate we missed the party! :(