Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Monday Night

About once a week, Chris and I lose our minds and decide to go out to dinner as a family. Last night, we loaded all 3 kiddos into our new car (brand new Denali XL...so excited about having a huge car for our huge family) and headed to Chuy's in The Highlands for some yummy Mexican food...my favorite. There is this new spray park right next to the restaurant, so we decided to let the kids have some "completely spontaneous" waterplay. We had no change of clothes, no towels, nothing. Oh well...nothing wrong with a naked ride home ;) I snapped a few pics of the kids getting soaked in their clothes. The first few are from when we were playing in the playroom waiting for daddy to get home from work to pick us up.





Landon took this one! My little photog :)











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I wish I could have been this relaxed when the boys were younger. I would have freaked out with them being wet and yucky in a brand new car. I have NOW realized it is just a means of transportation. It does wash. It took me along time to realize this though. You are such a good mommy and daddy! Thanks for sharing~ Kim Taylor

Binford Family said...

Ash I am so taking the kids to this! how fun. The girls are precious- I can't wait to spend some time with them this summer too.

Justin and Allison said...

Congrats on the new car. The spray park looks fun. You kiddos are adorable.

~ Amber ~ said...

your kids are precious Ashley :)