Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wedding Fun and Father's Day

Casey (my cousin) and Jessica got married on Saturday night. It was Landon's first wedding ever, and he did really well. I was a little worried he would be "that kid" who shouted out or chit chatted during the ceremony, but he did great. There was the occasional "This is taking foreverrrr" or "What is that man talking about?"...but overall, I was pleased with his behavior. He danced his little tiny booty off at the reception and was wiped out at the end of the night. Enjoy the pics!

Family pic...missing the pretties, but still cute :)

I love this little man.

Nommie looked Beautiful!

Nommie and Poppie dancing the night away!

Me and my momma

My husband is HOT!

I love his face!

He was shy about dancing at first. He would only go out there if Chris or I held him.

Sweetest little luvbug

Perfection

Hey Cousin Bailey...Could I have this dance?

Watch out ladies! Let me show you how it's done!

Mesmerized by the cheesy band singer

These two knew how to break it down!

Father's Day was this weekend, as well. Chris' definition of a perfect Father's Day is spent on the golf course. All.Day.Long. He met his dad for a round early early at like 7:30am and then played another round with his buddies in the afternoon. He got home around 6pm, opened up his Father's Day gift (new shoes he wanted for working out), spent some time with the family until the kids went to bed, and then passed out pretty quickly right there after. My dad came over to hang out with me and the kids for a few hours while Chris was enjoying his day of golf. He played the guitar for the kiddos and they danced and danced and danced. He also taught Landon how to play a few notes. Landon was VERY intrigued by Dad's guitar skills. He really is very good!





Here's the man of honor in all of his glory...soooooo sleepy after a long day of golf in the hot hot sun. He tried working on the computer for a bit, but that didn't last too long. Here he is snoozing away. Atleast he managed to try on his new shoes! Happy Father's Day baby! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

ok that last picture shows a great fathers day! love it! and love all the pictures! Landon looked sharp at the wedding!!!

Ivy Zamora said...

Super cute pics - look like yall had a good weekend!