Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Part 1

Im thinking my Christmas post is gonna have to be broken up into several different posts being that we had 5 different Christmas celebrations! It was definitely a chaotic, tiring holiday season, but we LOVED every minute of it. Today's post includes some Christmas cookie and ice cream making, a visit w Santa (lets just say 2 of my 3 children would prefer Santa to just go away), and our first Christmas celebration at my moms house in Granbury.

I'll start off by sharing a pic of my nerdy Christmas feet. Yes...I'm the geek who likes to wear festive gear and have my pedicure done to match the season :)

Aunt Steph, Uncle Shaun, and Cousin Keagan gave Landon an ice cream maker for Christmas. We had a fun, messy time making some chocolate ice cream!




We baked/iced Christmas cookies for Santa (and ourselves :)) Not sure why I only snapped a pic of Allie. If I had to guess, I'd say the the other 2 weren't cooperating with yet another photo shoot :)


Landon asked for a green and gray big boy bike without training wheels.

The pretties weren't fans of Santa last year...or this year :-/

Nana and Bud spoiled the kids as usual :-) I'm pretty sure Landon holds the world record for The Fastest Present Opener EVER. Emily was pretty quick too, but Allie took her time. She wanted to play with/try on everything she opened before moving on to the next gift. I'm going to label the pics of the girls just in case I cant tell them apart later down the road. That has actually happened many times before. There are so many unlabeled pics of the girls as babies that I cant distinguish between the 2 now :-(

Emily


Emily, Allie





Allie


Emily

Allie





Allie

Landon and daddy playing football


Emily, Allie

Allie



I'm always behind the camera, so this is the only pic I have of myself...my feet. This posts starts with my feet and ends with my feet. Weird. Oh well, all I know is this pic was taken after the mad dash of gift opening and I was so happy to sit by the fire and relax. Aweeeee....


Stay tuned for Christmas Part 2 and 3 (maybe 4 too). I've got a lot more fun to share!

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

So glad you are blogging!

Binford Family said...

let me just say that the girls look like Landon with a wig on! FINALLY you post again- try not to wait sooooo long!