Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Part 2

Christmas Part 2 includes our family's Christmas morning at home...just the 5 of us :-) and Christmas Eve at Grandma Sabrina's and Grandpa John's. Picture Overload Alert!!!

Santa came!! The Jolly Old Fellow brought Landon a new green and black bike (just like he asked him for :)) and the girls got Dora tricycles. He also brought the kids Happy Nappers (2 ladybugs and a dragon), a hot wheels motorcycle racing thingy for Landon and Dora guitars for the girls. Each child got a new book from St. Nick as well :) They also had about 7 or 8 gifts each from Mommy and Daddy to open. After seeing the gift outcome of all 5 of our family Christmas', I think I'll cut down on the gifts from us next year. The toy situation at my house right now is out of control!










Chris' mom Sabrina and stepdad Amadeo (aka John) have a big Christmas Eve party every year. There were probably about 20-30 people there...not just family, but some of our family's closest friends, as well. Santa even showed up with his elves! And once again, my children were spoiled rotten with all kinds of great gifts!

Allie.Emily (yes, I'm labeling my daughters again :) Dont want to ever forget who is who!)






Emily.Allie



The day wouldn't be complete without a good wrestling match! Allie is the screamer here.

I couldnt keep Emily off of Anda's walker :-/

Sweet little Allie :)


Great Grandma Anda!

Lots of family and friends!


I LOVE this picture. Em is looking at a photo of herself during Christmas 2009...same date, same place. My how she has grown! Tooooo fast :-(

Emily (otherwise known as sassy pants)

Landon with Caleb and Tyler (Dr. Hood's boys)

Adorable Austin!!

The funniest part of this picture to me is the Woody toy all sprawled out on the floor. He looks like he's been through the ringer...

Emily grabbing the gift from Santa's elf as fast as possible...hence the bluriness. The girls were not having Santa yet again this year.

Allie making her fast getaway.



This kid was hilarious! Rather than doing his duty as an elf, he was way more interested in Landon's Star Wars gift :-) Landon kept looking at him all weird. I could tell he was thinking "Are you an elf or a kid? Did you make this Star Wars toy for me?" hahaha!! The look on Landon's face was priceless. He was really trying to figure this elf slash kid out :-)


We were able to get Em on the elf's lap, but Allie wansn't having it one single bit.

Hanging out with friends and family!




Stay tuned for Christmas Part 3. Still gotta blog about Christmas at Nommie and Poppy's and Christmas at Donna and Grandpa's!

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

ok! SO much to comment on. a. LOVE LOVE LOVE the whitie tighties! That kids my favorite! b. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of the girls fighting over the stroller! c. LOVE LOVE LOVE that she wouldn't leave his walker alone. d. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are keeping up with blogging, since I don't do face book I have missed seeing the Stark babes! Hugs!

Ivy Zamora said...

I love all these pics - I am just now reading and catching up! I love the underwear shots of Landon too - he is going to hate those later! So funny!!