Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Catch-Up Post #2

Here goes my 2nd of MANY catch-up posts. I'm going to HAVE to keep up with this blog once I'm all caught up. What a beating it is to play catch-up with almost 1000 pictures from the last 6 months! I just need to always remind myself that this is the only form of documentation I have of our life. It is super important that I stay current and not miss anything blog-worthy. I never get pictures printed...they either get uploaded to facebook or instagram or just get shared by people viewing my phone. I cherish my first Blog Book I had printed of the 1st three years of this blog. As soon as I'm all caught up, I will have my 2nd Blog Book made that will include the last 2 years. Then I can hopefully keep up and have one printed every year or two. 



The girls have a rat's nest in the back of their hair every.single.day. when they wake up :-)









Mommy/Allie date when she was sick.




Vegas Baby!!!! Chris and I left the kids with the grandparents and took off for Sin City to celebrate our 9th Anniversary.










0 comments: