Monday, June 24, 2013

Catch Up Post #3 (Easter and such)

Easter 2013 at Nommie and Poppie's




Just snapping some pics in the car 


 Mellow Mushroom

Student of the Week for the 2nd time in Kindergarten!
                                        

Girl's egg hunt at BRDS






Landon's Kinder class ready to hunt eggs

Easter at Donna and Grandpa's















Just a cute pic my mom took of the pretties

Johnna's Bday at Little O's...one of the rare times I get to see my friends these days. Life is so busy, we barely find time to see each other anymore :-(

Easter #3 at Uncle Beau and Aunt Jessica's house






Landon's Highlander Games (a scaled down version of Field Day for the primary grades)


Ranger Game with Keagan

Chris loves to get me flowers. He brings them home all the time. Aren't these roses beautiful?!?! I love my sweet hubby :-)

Daddy and Bubba in their happy place :-)





1 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

love all the pics!!