Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Catch-Up Post #4...The Pretties are 4!!!

I cant believe my babies turned 4 already!!!! As nice as it is to finally be moving away from the toddler years after almost 7 years of toddlerhood in my house, I am also super sad that all 3 of my babies are growing up :-( At this rate, they'll be in high school in like 3 months...
                                     
Kendra and I decided to have the girl's birthday party together this year at a little bounce house place in Southlake. Kennedy's birthday is one day after the girls, so it works out perfect to just do it together. Plus, it makes it a lot easier on our friends who can just attend one party rather than two. 









New Princess Bikes!!!!

Sweet little Millie (about 8 months old)

Landon got a new bike too! Look at that goofy grin :-)

"A Day with Thomas" in Grapevine. 







Fall Ball....this boy plays baseball year round.

First swim of the 2013 season. It was WAY too cold for Mom!


0 comments: