Monday, October 20, 2008

You got the right stuff, baaaaabyyyy....






Some of my girfriends and I went to see the New Kids on the Block Reunion Tour last night at The American Airlines Center. I had no idea what a blast we would have! I swear it was the most entertaining concert I have ever been to! I mean, it's NKOTB...so it doesn't take the cake for the best (that's more like Coldplay or Gwen), but I think I had the most fun I have ever had at a concert. Just imagine a sold out AAC full of middle-aged women screaming at the top of their lungs and dancing uncontrolably. We were SO CLOSE to them! We actually had 2 seats...section 109 on the floor and a suite (won by Kelli's mom). So we were back and forth, back and forth. Although I didn't get in till 1:00 am and I woke up with no voice, it was sooooo worth it. They put on a great show of mostly old school songs like The Right Stuff, Hangin Tough, Step by Step, etc. So much fun! Enjoy the pics...I included one of my 12 week belly. It's getting rather large :)

1 comments:

Cara said...

I am so completely jealous for many many reasons!
#1 You got to go see NKOTB!!!
#2 You are pregnant and beautiful!!
( I am just not ready for two at home yet!)
#3 You get to be a stay at home mommy next year!

Love you ten tons!