Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Fall Stuff









Fall is such a fun time of year. I love when October gets here because I know Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and cold weather are on their way. It is definitely my favorite time of year. Last week my girlfriends and I took our little boys to the Pumpkin Patch for some pictures and pumpkin picking. Heather & Caden, Johnna & Ben, Stevi & Grayson, Brooke & Lochlan, and Landon & I all went. The boys had a great time playing in the hay and running around in all of the pumpkins. My child wasn't that into the picture taking (as you can tell with the "let's get it over with already" face), but he was a trooper while we all snapped away. The group pictures turned out adorable and I'm sure we will all have one framed in our house for the fall. The top row from left to right is Grayson, Ben, and Landon. The little ones (Caden & Lochlan) sat on the ground underneath the big boys. They are all so dang cute! After about an hour of picture taking and playing, Landon picked out a pumpkin to take home for our front porch and we all went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. It was a fun evening with friends.
Last night, we attended a fall festival at River Legacy Park. It was called After Dark in the Park. It was geared toward preschoolers, so it was perfect for Landon's age. Heather, Caden, and Jordan went too. There was a hayride, a bounce house, lots of arts & crafts, a pumpkin patch, a fire truck tour, and lots of good "fair" food. I snapped a few pictures of Landon decorating his pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, but that's about all of the pictures I got of the evening. I didn't get my camera out very much cause we were so busy playing. His little pumpkin turned out very cute, and it will be joining all of the other pumpkin friends on our front porch. Landon had a great time and as always, he passed out on the way home.

5 comments:

Cara said...

okay, so that little blonde girl in the pictures next to landon decorating the pumpkins, i am pretty sure that is steph's niece Lexi, and her mom cymbre right there. Crazy ...small world!

Melody said...

I love that group shot of the boys!!! SO adorable! That's also a great family pic at the end. :)

Sara and Syd said...

Hey Ashley! Cute pics...hope all is weel with you and the family.

Heather said...

Cute pics!! The boys are so adorable!

sara said...

Super cute pictures,and yes Cara you are right that is Cymbre & Lexi!!