Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Like Father Like Son


Look at these two...Landon is JUST LIKE his daddy. They even sleep exactly alike. Ever since we got back from Vegas a few weeks ago, Landon has wanted nothing to do with his bed...so needless to say, he's been sleeping with us. He got spoiled sleeping with his Grandma's while we were out of town, so rather than fighting the sleepless battle, he's just been crashing with us lately. We are in the process of getting his big boy room ready with a big queen size bed, so we'll just transition him back into his bed once his new room is ready. My little secret is...I LOVE him sleeping with us! Even though I love it so much, I know it's better for him to be in his own bed. Anyhow...I just thought this picture was cute. I snapped it one morning last week when I was getting ready for work. I just love my boys so much!

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

Love it! So sweet - you will really love these memories later when the twins arrive! Let him be little and sleep in the middle! :)

Joshjohnnaben said...

um i love those two boys too!! that is so sweet!!! If i could have it my way Ben would be in my bed every night!