Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little golfer





Halloween was so much fun this year. This was Landon's third Halloween, but the first one he really understood and got into. We went trick-or-treating at several houses including a few of the grandparents, some friends, and a few of the teachers that I teach with. Everyone thought he looked absolutely adorable in his old-timey golf costume. I know you will agree when you see the pictures of him. After we went all over town trick-or-treating, we went with Chris' dad and step-mom to Mac's for dinner. Landon didn't get to bed until midnight!! He wasn't even fussy, though. I guess all of the candy gave him some extra energy. Anyhow...Halloween was a success and now it's onto Thanksgiving and Christmas...my most favorite time of year.

6 comments:

The May Way said...

Such an adorable costume!! Where did you get it?

Andrea said...

I so wanted to get this costume for Carter for next year. It is adorable! I'm sure his daddy was proud.

Binford Family said...

within the next year or 2 the boys are going to want to start trick or treating with friends, maybe they will want to go together? Oh wait... Landon will already have 2 friends to go with!! :) Love you. He was precious!

Melody said...

So, so cute!!!!

sara said...

OMG he is just too cute!

Heather said...

Landon is absolutely adorbale!!! That costume was perfect for him!

I can't believe you will have 3 to dress up next year! I'm so excited!