Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Reading a Christmas story after decorating the tree

Now all we need are some presents!

He was so good at putting the ornaments on!

Helping daddy get the tree all ready before we decorated it

I couldn't keep him out from under the tree :)

We decided to decorate for Christmas a little early this year. I love love love the holidays, and I think my  house looks so pretty and festive when it's decorated, so I thought we'd enjoy it a little longer this year. This year is the first year Landon has really understood "decorating the tree". Last year he just kinda watched us, giggled, and messed around with the ornaments. This year, he actually helped decorate the tree. He was so cute putting on the ornaments and digging through all of the Christmas decorations. He kept saying, "Santa did that!" everytime he saw a snowman, santa, or reindeer. Now if I could just keep him from taking the ornaments off of the tree and trying to redecorate it.

Don't forget to look below...there is another blog I just posted. 
Also...I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! There are so many things for us all to be thankful for this year! Eat lots of good food, and I hope to see lots of great pictures of everyone's fun!  

1 comments:

Binford Family said...

I love the one of him under the tree! Precious!!! That smile is adorable and makes me want to kiss his face a million times!