Sunday, February 1, 2009

My goofy little man

Okay...so I guess my child likes climbing into cabinets now. I usually just let Landon run around my bedroom and bathroom while I shower each day. I'll put on Barney or Handy Manny to keep him entertained. Well, I guess his two fave characters weren't enough entertainment today. Instead, he opened up the bathroom cabinet door, totally cleared out the bottom shelf, and climbed up in there. He just hung out in there till I was done bathing :) Then, a little later, I found him in his bedroom (where I thought he was playing with his train set) hanging out inside of his armoire. Again, he totally cleared out the nicely folded blankets that were in there, and pulled himself up into it. He's such a goofy little man! I couldn't resist a few pics of my crazy boy!

0 comments: