Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Fun!

October was a very fun month! We stayed pretty busy the whole time, and now that it's over...November is gonna be even busier! I just love fall and all of the hustle and the bustle that comes along with it!

A few weeks ago, we went to Southlake's Fall Festival. Landon had so much fun jumping in all of the bounce houses, getting his face painted, and eating junk.

The child LOVES Spiderman!

Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

After the festival, we went to my in-laws lot in Southlake where their brand new house is about to break ground. It's going to be AMAZING! Here Landon is sitting on a tree stump. I think this pic of him is too cute!


Heather and Scott had a Halloween party on Friday night. It was so much fun, complete with spooky decorations, tasty munchies, delicious Witch's Brew (trashcan punch), and fabulous costumes! I had a great time with all of my besties! You won't find Chris in any of these pics...he refuses to dress up :( Party Pooper!

Me with my Rock Stars, Johnna and Amy

Me with my Navy Girl Kara and Starbucks Chick Nicole!

BFF

Most of the girls minus some.

Me and the dead prom queen Kimmie

BFF

Cute Costumes!


Halloween was a pretty busy day for us this year. Chris let me sleep in (Thanks babe!!) because I was feeling that witches brew for a little while Sat. morning :) We started the festivities at Ben Teague's (Johnna's son) 2nd Birthday Party! It was in a big gym inside a church. All of the kiddos and some of the parent's dressed up in their Halloween costumes. I LOVE the costume idea that Johnna has thought of for Ben's party each year. It gives us all a chance to see all of the kids dressed up b/c we all do our own thing on Halloween night. Everyone was super cute! They had balls everywhere to play with and a huge bounce house. I think my hubby had just as much fun as the kids. He played basketball with the kiddos and some of the other husbands the whole time. Everyone had a blast and Ben got some great gifts! Thanks for inviting us BFF's! We love yall!

After the party we came home, napped, ate, and got Landon back in his costume. We then headed over to Nommie and Poppy's house (my grandma/grandpa) for some trick-or-treating. I like going over there b/c it's much calmer than my neighborhood. My neighborhood is totally packed full of kids (lots of teenagers unfortunately), and since my babies are so little, I just wanted it to be more low-key. It turned out perfect for my family. We let Landon go to about 10 or so houses and the girls followed along in the stroller. He loved saying "Trick-or-Treat" and loves that he has a big bucket full of candy even more.

I took about 432374278 pictures trying to get a good one of all 3. Here are a couple that made the cut and weren't deleted.

My precious little Spiderman. I learned this year that the days of being able to pick Landon's costume are over. I'm NOT a fan of Super Heroes, but Landon insisted on Spiderman this year. I had this precious little outfit that my mother-in-law got in China. I was gonna paint on a little mustache and he was gonna be a chinaman. Well...he had a different plan and wanted nothing to do with my precious (and authentic I must add) costume. Oh well! It's a kid's holiday and I let him win. I must say he makes an ADORABLE Spiderman! Don't you think so?

My girls had such serious expressions the whole night. Not much smiling going on. I think they were either in shock from all of the weird masks and stuff they were seeing that day or they were just totally dead bread from lack of naps!

Ha! Chris put his hat on Allie, and I thought it was too cute!

About to head out for the prize...CANDY!

5 comments:

Binford Family said...

he did make the best spiderman! And I think them picking out what they want to be is the best. I always did when I was little and would get so excited waitching my mom make it and get to try it on. Love all the pictures!!

Joshjohnnaben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshjohnnaben said...

Love these pics! Had fun at the park too! Thanks for being that friend for me I love you!

Ivy Zamora said...

so sweet! it was a great weekend!

Justin and Allison said...

Your kids are BEAUTIFUL.