Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lots to blog about...





Landon's little friend, Ava had her 4th b-day party on Saturday. She is the daughter of one of my friends, Sara. They had the party at a farm in Arlington. The farm was so neat. There was a little caged-in area with ducks, chickens, rabbits, goats, and baby pigs. The children could go in and feed/pet the animals. Landon LOVED being in this animal corral. We couldn't keep him out. He didn't really get the whole feeding thing, though. He would get the cup of food and dump it on the ground rather than hand feed the animals. He loved imitating the goat sounds (as seen in the picture with his mouth wide open). He started to get a bit "playful" with the bunny rabbits, so one of then launched itself through the air and right into Landon's chest....it was super hilarious, wish I could have gotten a pic. The party also consisted of pony rides, which we forced Landon to do. He was less than thrilled about it (refer to picture:)) There was also this game called "Chase the Pig". This ENORMOUSLY FAT pig ran wild in the yard while all of the kiddos chased after it in hopes of capturing the flag that was attached to it's collar. I was laughing so hysterically during this, I never could get a picture. There was also a hayride, cake, and presents. It was a great party and the kids had so much fun. Happy Birthday Ava!





Thursday night we went to the golf range so Landon could try out his new club that Daddy got him. He also bought him a mini golf bag that is super precious. He now has a real putter, 6-iron, and golf bag. He's on his way to being a pro golfer!



We have been keeping ourselves pretty busy lately. Like I said before, Landon started preschool and he still loves it. He always says, "Mommy, I want school friends". He actually had some homework this weekend. We had to make a "Friends and Family Poster". I went over to Johnna's, and she helped me make it all cutsie cause she has all that scrapbooking stuff. It has pictures of all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends, and Landon will share it with his class tomorrow. Above is a picture of him in his classroom last week.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It's back to work tomorrow...I have my first Dr. appointment on Thursday for the new baby, so I'll let everyone know how that goes as soon as I can. Have a great week!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

He is so sdorable! The animal place looked awesome! I want to go!

How precious is the golf club and bag?!?! Adam is going to love it!

Parker has the same "Cool as Ice" t-shirt. He wore it to school yesterday.

Can't wait to hear about the doctor's appointment!