Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new house????

Chris' mom is in town from Florida, so we went over to her house for the Cowboy game today. The game didn't turn out the way we would have liked, but we still had a great time hanging with the fam. Her "home" is in Florida, but she's still here about 4 months out of the year. She lives in a very nice neighborhood in Mansfield, and there is a house for sale right down the street. Being that we are having 2 little luvbugs join our family of 3 next year, we will be needing a bigger house. The house for sale is just perfect for us...4 bedrooms, a study, 3 bathrooms, and a nice big backyard w/ out a pool (thank goodness...I'm over the pool thing). The study is a major thing for us because Chris works at home so often. He is having to give up his office now so Landon can have that room. The babies will get Landon's current room. All three children will have their own room in this new house, Chris will have an office, plus my mother-in-law will be in walking distance about 4 months out of the year. That is huge considering I will be needing all of the help I can get with twins and a toddler. We are gonna have our house appraised and hopefully get it on the market very soon. I know the economy is bad, but we need a bigger house so bad right now. I hope our house will sale quickly. I know that if God wants us to have this house, we will get it. I really really really love it! Anyhow...we had a great time over at Grandma's today. There are lots and lots of kiddos in her neighborhood, and after the Cowboy game, everyone came outside and gathered around in the driveway to have some drinks and visit while all of the kids played. It was so nice and exactly the type of neighborhood I want to live in.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I remember that neighborhood from your baby shower! It is so nice! I will be praying that it all works out for y'all. It sounds great!

Cara said...

You've been tagged by ME! go check out my blog!