Monday, June 8, 2009

8 weeks!

The girls are 8 weeks today!! They are really starting to grow now. They are still itty bitty for their age...I always have to remind myself that they were a month early, so they are only supposed to be 4 weeks old today. Anyhow...they are starting to look like cute babies, rather than alien newborns :) We go for their 2-month well check next week, so I'll post how that goes. Here are a few pics of Allie and Emily at 8 weeks old!


Landon is in full-on summer mode! He ALWAYS wants to swim. Just about every morning, he will go straight to his drawers, grab his swimsuit, and put it on. He's ready to swim the minute he wakes up! This week and next week, he is taking swimming lessons with my mom out in Granbury at the country club where she lives. He is taking a 2 week vacation from preschool. I really wish I could do swim lessons with him, but not with infant twins. Oh well...I will work on his new skills in our own pool with him. I'm about to start planning his birthday party. I CAN NOT BELIEVE the child is about to be 3!! He's such a big boy. I still have a few months before his b-day, so I have lots of time to plan it. We're gonna have it at Pump it Up, a big warehouse type place full of bounce houses. Landon loves to jump, so this will be perfect, not to mention easy. I'm all about easy now that I have twin babies on my hands. All I have to do is get a cake and send out invites. That's what I'm talking about! Enjoy a few pics of Landon swimming with his Daddy in our backyard. Chris was throwing Landon's mini basketball onto the roof and letting it roll down into the pool. For some reason, Landon thought this was absolutely hilarious :)


8 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love those sweet babies!!!!!!!!

sara said...

SUPER cute! I don't care what the doctors say those girls look so much alike!

Binford Family said...

Summer is here!! YEAH!! Grayson starts swimming lessons today, I will put pictures up tonight. Love the picture of you holding them!

Erika Edwards said...

Love the pics sweetie - you have a beautiful fam...cant wait to see you wed

Sarah and Chadd said...

Cutest little babies !!!! Hey, I gave you a blog award.. go see on my blog :D

Christi said...

Your girls are SO precious!!

Amanda said...

So sweet! They are getting big! I bet you are having so much fun with them. Isn't dressing baby girls fun??

Heather said...

aww, love the pic of you and the girls. I love when the babies start growing a bit and looking like real babies....glad im not the only one who thinks newborns look kind of like alien babies! lol the pic of chris and the girls all passed out is super cute! I'm a bit surprised that all of a sudden (at least in MY mind) Madison is nearly THREE! When did our babies get that big?! She's having a princess party this year...gotta start planning!