Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Present

The other day, when Landon and Chris got home from work and preschool, he came running through the door yelling, "Mommy, mommy, I got you a present!" He handed me these two little blue pieces of foamy plastic stuff and said, "Mommy, I got you this present because you are nice to me and I love you. Do you like them?" It was soooo sweet I could have cried! I have absolutely no idea what they are, but I love them and will be keeping them forever! I love my little man so much!!

5 comments:

Binford Family said...

Ahhh! Did you ask them what they were? They can be paper weights! You need to put his name on the back and the date- otherwise when you are 50 you won't know which of the 3 gave it to you!

Jeni said...

This is so sweet and made me laugh out loud! What a precious little boy.

Joshjohnnaben said...

Hahhaha Those are the best presents! I love that little luvbug!

Erika Edwards said...

Just about the sweetest thing i have ever heard!

Brittany said...

The red bird was drawn with my own two hands. Red construction paper and a pencil most likely. Taped to the ceiling. Red I think because we are all originally from Kentucky and the state bird is a Cardinal. Random fun facts huh?