Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lately

We've been enjoying our summer...here are a few pics. I've got to get better at snapping pics though. I have none of Father's Day, none of several kid's parties we've been too, and very few of the girls! I just need to hire a photographer to follow me around b/c I'm getting worse and worse about breaking out the camera!

We've been doing a lot of finger painting lately...it's messy, but Landon loves it. Sorry about the darkness...

Tummy time! The girls aren't really down with it :)

Swimming lessons with Nana!

Brave boy jumping off the side.

Doing the "monkey crawl" around the edge of the pool.

Landon in his work goggles...he insists that these are swimming goggles. No matter what I say, they belong in the water!

At Giana's (a family friend) b-day party. He would NOT smile for me one single bit!


My little bow-heads! Allie on left...Emily on right.


Okay...so I'm going to make a serious effort to take more pictures...especially of the girls! I seriously barely have any! I have like a million of Landon as a baby...I guess that's the difference between the first-born and the second-born :)

3 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

Those are great!! He can teach Ben to swim now! Have I not taught you anything about taking pics!! I can't beleive you are my BFF I have some of him i need to send to you! Lets swim sat??? Love you call you at lunch!

Binford Family said...

Such a sweet little family! Well... not so little anymore hu? This week is so busy with Vacation Bible School, but after this week, things will slow down and we hope to see you guys soon!!

Amanda said...

How fun!! Those girls are so cute!! I love their bows and matching outfits! They sure are getting big! You need to join Lifetime. We have been spending a lot of time up there!