Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here you go Stevi...new pics!


Emily taking a bath. Allie wasn't having it, so I didn't get pics of her. Maybe next time :)


Everytime I lay them down right by each other, Allie goes after her sister! I'd like to say she's giving her kisses, but I'm pretty sure she's just trying to suck her face cause she's always hungry.


Trying to have a photo shoot in these cute dresses. It wasn't an easy task :)


They kept passing out...


This is how I found Chris and the girls when I got home one evening from a girls night out :)

6 comments:

Erika Edwards said...

ADORABLE....i want to see them, this weekend??? let me know. I hope you are making it to Lauren's shower - will be lots of fun and i know she is so excited

Brittany said...

Oh they are just the sweetest little faces ever. You guys definitely make cute babies! Keep up the good work Mama!

Ivy Zamora said...

They are precious Ashley!

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot wait to meet them!

I love all the pics, but the last one is the best. He's such a good Daddy!

Binford Family said...

Ahhh! I love them! Keep them coming. You are a stay at home mom now... all you have is time on your hands right?? ;) I shouldn't talk, you hate to scrapbook, so I should be proud that you are doing this!! I am SO PROUD! :)

Sarah and Chadd said...

Well isnt that just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! What a wonderful Daddy!!! They are SO precious and I cant wait to see them again soon and hold them and kiss them!! :D