Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Party #1

Landon's about to be 3!!!!! And he has several birthday parties lined up this week to celebrate the occasion!! The first celebration was at my grandma's house on Saturday afternoon. I had to miss my friend Stevi's baby shower that day because it was scheduled at the same time...Sorry Stevi :( Nommie and Poppi (Landon's great-grandparents) went all out!! They had delicious food, baseball decorations, a very yummy cake, awesome goody bags, a kiddie pool, a pinata, and lots of presents including a new bike!! The party consisted of my dad's side of the family and some close family friends. The kiddos had a blast and Landon got super duper spoiled...as usual :) Enjoy the pics of the fun party, although they are all out of order. I was in a hurry uploading them to blogger and didn't pay much attention to the order.
















2 comments:

Erika Edwards said...

LOVE IT!! He is so freaking cute and i cant believe he is already 3

Binford Family said...

I love all the pictures! Getting to be such a big boy!!