Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun with our boys!

Stevi and I decided we would take the boys out for a day of fun last Wednesday. Stevi and Grayson came by to pick us up at 9:45 and we headed straight to Pump it Up for an hour worth of jumping. After that, we jumped back in the car and went to Creative Hands. Actually,we did stop at Starbucks for some energy first :). This was the coolest place ever! There are hundreds of different things for the kiddos to choose from to paint. They are plaster paris (have no idea how to spell that) figurines in all shapes and sizes...The boys loved being little artists! Lastly, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and games! We spent a lot of time there and Landon did great. As you know from reading my blog, he is terrified of people dressed up with big huge character masks. He says "Their big heads scare me!!" The big rat only came out once and Stevi and I were able to hide Landon from him until he went back to his "snuggle hole". That's where Landon says Chuck E. lives :) Is that not so cute? The day was perfect and much needed. Landon and I have VERY little time together when it is just him and I. That is the one thing I worried about when thinking of having more children. I knew that my one-on-one time with Landon would be pretty much gone...and I was right. That's okay though, that's just the way it is now. It was nice though...to have a day for JUST US :)

Ready for some serious fun!

Let the jumping begin!

We made them sit for just a second to snap a pic. Stevi had to snap fast!!

Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!

They had some very important reading to do in between the fun.

Getting ready to paint!

Landon painted an alligator and Grayson painted a fish.

Proud mommies of two precious boys!

The finished products! These boys have talent!

We let the boys stand on the b-ball machines cause they were a little too small still :)

Landon hangin out with his old-school BFF. Diego is his main man these days.

Grayson peering through the window of this climbing thingy.

Pizza!!!!! If you click on the picture, you can see that these boys have a mouthful!


Riding in a GIANT rocking horse.

They got their picture scetched!

Awww...what a day! Two tired boys ready for a nap.

Look how long these boys have been kickin it! Grayson-12 months and Landon-8 months. This was at The Little Gym class they took together.

2 comments:

Heather said...

aww, isn't it nice to have a day just for you and Landon? Luckily, my mom lives about 2 minutes away and I try to, at least once a week or two, leave Katelyn with my mom and spend a day just with Madison. She LOVES it. We went to Hurricane Harbor recently and she had the BEST time. I think maybe we'll head to creative hands with Jackie and her son next week. Keep meaning to go there ever since last year's staff dev at swift and we had lunch at some pizza place right by there...thanks for reminding me! oh, and oh, my, I forgot how Landon was such a chunky monkey!!! sooooo cute! a friend from our playgroup gave me a pic of Madison and her daughter, Ellie playing together when they were abotu 9months old. So funny to see the kids grow up together!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!

Czarina said...

Wow - Landon has grown up so fast! What a great day to have with just you!