Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two 4-month-olds and a baby!

No, no, no. HELL no...it's not what you're thinking. There is not another baby joining our family (and you must be smoking crack if that crossed your mind)...well, not a human baby :) I sent Chris and Landon to get Pei Wei for dinner a few weeks ago and they came home with more than just dinner. Petco or some pet store is right next to Pei Wei so Chris got Landon his first very own pet...a blue beta fish named Paytle (pronounced pay dull in a hick accent). How he came up with that random name, who knows?? I'm curious to see how long the excitement lasts. I told Chris that HE'S the one who is gonna be cleaning and feeding when Landon loses interest...so far the boys have taken complete responsibility for their little friend.




Emily and Allie will be 4-months-old on Thursday! My how time flies these days! They have their well-check on Thursday, so I'll post some more pics and stats that day. Do yall think they are looking more alike or more different as they get older?


4 comments:

Erika Edwards said...

UM I think they look exactly alike...but i know mama can tell em apart! I love your little man so much, he is so precious and me and Preston had so much fun swimming with him saturday at Brooke's!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness...they are adorable and they look exactly alike!

Justin and Allison said...

They look exactly alike!!!!

Amanda said...

I think they are looking totally alike! They are soooo cute! I love those little dresses and bows too! They have the cutest little lips and eyes! So sweet! Audrey will be 6 months old a week from Friday...time truly goes by so fast!