Friday, March 27, 2009

Allie and Emily's nursery is coming along...

My adorable baby bedding finally arrived!!!! and I love it!!!!! The nursery still has a ways to go, but it's coming right along. My plan was to work on it (complete it) during spring break, but my bedrest kinda threw that idea out the window. I want to shop so bad, but I can't!! Although, I have been doing a little online shopping which is nice. Here are a few pics...click on them to make them bigger.
Kendra's mom covered these seat cushions and made the pink pillow for me. She did great!!


Just some cute girly stuff in the nursery.


Brookie made me these adorable canvas paintings! She's so talented!


Changing table, glider, etc.


My mom and I made these letters for the wall. That wall is pink if you can't tell.


Ditto!


Close-up of the cute bedding.



Wow! Two baby beds!

3 comments:

Cara said...

it makes it so much more real looking at the pics!!! crazy!!! Congrats my lovely friend! I love you to pieces!! ps FINISH The book already!!!

Ivy Zamora said...

Ashley it's precious!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!