Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The girls are growing!

No pics today, just a little update on my baby girls. I went to get my sonogram today, and Emily and Allie looked fabulous once again! They are really starting to grow now. Exactly 2 weeks ago, they weighed 3.0 and 3.1 pounds. Today they weighed 3.9 and 4.2 pounds! They gained quite a bit in only 2 weeks! I go every single week now, so I'm anxious to see how much they grow on a weekly basis. 


My baby shower is this weekend, and I'm super excited to get some cute girly stuff! Girl stuff is so exciting when all you've ever bought is boy stuff. I must say, shopping for girls is much more fun.

Only 7 more days of work until I'm officially a stay-at-home mom!!!! Hooray!!!!!

3 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

That is great - they will be here before you know it!! See ya at Cayden's party on Sat and of course at the shower on Sunday!

Binford Family said...

Great news as always!! I can't wait to hold them!!

Heather said...

Yea!!! They are doing great!

I'm excited to see you this weekend!