Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's been too long...

Yes, I know...I haven't blogged in a while. Twins just take up mucho time! Anyhow...things have been great around here. The girls are on a great schedule and already sleeping through the night! And they are only 7 weeks old! They take their last bottle of the day at about 10:30, and then they sleep till about 6 or 7. Good babies! They rarely cry...unless they are hungry. When they want a bottle, they REALLY want a bottle. Emily especially...she has some lungs on her and really belts it out to let me and the rest of the neighborhood know it's time to eat. Landon still ADORES his sisters. He says "Bless their heart, they're so cute." to them atleast a few times a day. He says it in this country accent and it is the cutest/funniest thing ever :) I just love my kids!


Yesterday was an eventful day. We had Nolan and Hudson's birthday party (Ivy's kids) and Andrea and Scott Smith's wedding. Scott is one of Chris' friends from high school. We had a great time spending a kidless evening together with great friends. And great cake! The b-day party was at Trinity Park in Ft. Worth. Chris stayed home with Allie and Emily while I took Landon to the party. They had hot dogs and cupcakes, rode a little 45 min. train ride through the park, and played on the playground with all the little buddies. Landon had a blast, but he was totally pooped and passed out on the way home. Thanks Ivy! The party was a success! I'll post pics later. Also, I know everyone is wanting to see new pics of the girls, so I'll take some today and post them later tonight while I'm watching the MTV Movie Awards...so excited about that!

5 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

Glad yall had fun! The boys had a great time and both took naps yesterday! I still need to come see the girls!!!

Brittany said...

I am so glad things are going well with the girls! I think it is totally one of those things where people speculate that it will be so hard and then when you are the one that has to do it....you don't really even have time to think about it, and you just do what you have to do, and you love them so much, that you don't realize how much it involves. I'm so happy for you and your family and excited to see all the fun stories in the future. B

Joshjohnnaben said...

Umm where are pics!!!! I miss the girls! We will prob come by tomorrow! We had fun sat! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração

Binford Family said...

You can't post and not post pictures!!!!!!! why bother!!!!!! :)