Monday, August 4, 2008

Hawaiian Falls








Stevi and I took the boys to Hawaiian Falls today. It's a brand new water park in Mansfield. Landon and Grayson had so much fun. Their most favorite thing to do was ride these little red kiddie slides over and over and over. They must have gone up the steps and down the slide 400 times! It made for a great afternoon nap! We had a really nice time visiting and playing with our boys. We'll definitely be going back!
I added another picture of the babies in the pool the other day, too.



4 comments:

Heather said...

That place looks like a blast! That makes me feel so much better that a bunch of your daycare kids had imaginary friends. As far as the eating goes, I don't have a lot of advice. I withheld food from Parker for a few days and only offered him what we ate, and he pretty much ate NOTHING for three days. That wasn't healthy, so I finally caved. My doctor said there isn't much you can do because you can't force them to eat. He said they will eat when they are hungry and will eventually grow out of this phase. I wish I had all the answers, because I swear Parker gets worse everyday. Sometimes he even refuses his favorites!

Melody said...

How fun! I just love these pictures! Are Landon & his friend doing a secret handshake in that one pic? :)

Czarina said...

Hey Ashley,
It's Czarina - Craig's wife :-)
Welcome to blogging! I love reading about your family and love that you post tons of pics.

Glad to see you're doing well!

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love those new pics! but were did all your other blogs go????