Friday, August 22, 2008

Landon's Birthday!

Well, my little luvbug is already 2-years-old!!! It seems like it was just yesterday when he was only a newborn. Speaking of time passing by so fast...I was visiting with my dad the other day, telling him about school starting back up and how it was gonna be sooooo long before summer rolled around again and I could be home with Landon. I was like, "It's gonna take foreverrrrr..." He then offered me some fatherly wisdom. He told me to stop wishing away this precious time in my life. He said to just enjoy being young. He said his 30's were the best...raising his family, vacationing, working, and so on. I hadn't really thought of it that way, but he's right. The older I get, the faster the years go by. So...I'm gonna take his advice and cherish every moment...even if this school year does tend to drag on.

Anyhow...Landon's party was perfect! We had it at The Little Gym on Sunday, Aug. 17. We had TONS of guests and all of the little ones had a blast! The Birthday Boy got lots of great gifts and ate way too much cake :) I took a bagillion pictures, but I'll spare you and only post a few. Enjoy! We sure did!













1 comments:

Heather said...

So sad I missed the party. Looks like it was a blast!