Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swimming with friends!



Saturday evening was so fun! Some of my best girlfriends came over to go swimming with their sweet little babies. Johnna and Ben (9 months), Emily and Sophia (7 months), and Heather and Caden (5 months) came over for a little play date. We waited until the evening because it has been SO HOT. We had such a great time hanging out in the pool and talking about baby stuff. I absolutely love that we are all experiencing mommyhood together. I love this new stage in all of our lives.


The babies had a great time splashing and kicking around in the water. Well...the little ones did atleast. My wild child just wants to run around like a crazy man, shoot the babies with water guns, or splash us all in the face. I tell you what, he is one active toddler! These girlfriends of mine have lots in store for them. Their sweet little "baby" days are numbered. Pretty soon, their going to be dodging balls and cars flying across the room and pulling their little lovies down from the countertops! Landon is "all boy", but I wouldn't change it for the world.


Johnna took a whole lot of pictures of the babies in the pool, so as soon as I get those from her, I'll post them. For now, I just have one of the kiddos right before we all went outside. Trying to get 4 little ones to look at a camera at the same time is quite a task, but our perfect little angels did a good job. From left to right it's....Ben, Landon, Caden, and Sophia. So So's got a lot of men in her life!


I also posted a pic of Landon cooking with me. He loves to stand on the kitchen chair next to me while I cook dinner. Don't worry, he's not in arm's reach of the stove. I make sure of that.

2 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

I will send them tonight! I had fun with my BFF's and kiddos! I love you!

Heather said...

So precious! That is the first picture I have ever seen of Johnna's and Heather's babies! All of them are so adorable! I SO wish I had a pool. The kids and I would be in it all day everyday.