Friday, August 8, 2008

Step Aerobics????


Watching step-aerobics...one of his favorite shows. Random...I know.



Coloring with mommy.



Landon and Cara's daughter, Hayden.




My child is way too brave...he wanted to stand and jump off of everything!


I have just realized that Landon is into step-aerobics. He thinks they are dancing, which he loves to do, so he tries copying their moves. Hilarious. I posted a pic of him watching it during lunch. Also, he has really started to enjoy coloring lately. We try to do some kind of art activity everyday. Luckily, his babysitter (during the schoolyear) is very artistic, so he gets to do lots of artsy stuff when he's over there everyday, which is starting soon :( Here's a pic of him coloring in his giant coloring book. The other 2 pictures are from yesterday afternoon. My friend Cara and I took our kiddos to the soft play area at the mall. They had a blast running around, climbing, and jumping. I had to stay right on Landon's tail because he tried jumping off of everything, no matter how tall it was!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

We have that same coloring book, and Claire is obsessed!!! Can't wait for the b-day next weekend.