Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Potty Training

Well...the days of potty training have begun. I bought Landon a little potty seat about a week ago because he was constantly saying, "Potty Potty Potty". He has sat on that thing about 8357398745 times, but with no results. Until last night that is!!!! His little potty chair is the kind where you can take the little seat thingy off and it fits nice and snug on the regular potty. Once Landon tried sitting on the real potty, he tinkled! He had a very confused look on his face when he did it, but it turned to pure excitement once I started praising him. I bragged and bragged on him for about 10 minutes and gave him a sticker (he lovesssss stickers). He was so proud of himself. My sweet baby boy is getting so big :(

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't that the greatest feeling ever?! I was so excited for Claire...alas, she has yet to do it for a second time.

Heather said...

WOW!!! What a big boy! Oh, btw, we are coming to his party. I couldn't remember if I told you or not.