Thursday, August 7, 2008

Potty Training...Part 2

Ummm...this potty training thing....not diggin it. Landon is taking his nap right now and I just peeked in to check on him. Surprise Surprise....he's nude. I swear, the child won't keep his clothes on now. He wants to "go potty mommy" all day long! They say you are supposed to take them to the potty everytime they ask, but that's just not possible with him. We would have to camp out by the toilet all day long! Now that we have taken his pants and diaper off so many times, he must think it's fun. Soooo....I'm sure he is spraying the walls right now while he's fast asleep, but I am not about to go wake the sleeping toddler to put his diaper back on. Oh well...I guess it's off to Babies R Us this afternoon to get some giant onsies that snap at the crotch. Hopefully, he won't be able to get out of those. Do they even make onsies that big?????

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is hilarious! I seriously doubt they make onesies that big. No clue though.

Joshjohnnaben said...

that is soooooo freaking funny! did you change his bed yet to the toddler one! i lov eyou call you in a bit!